Sunday 7 February 2010

A Sketch Challenge

I have been doing a challenge across at the Little Paper Shop and have made several for the sketch challenge ending tonight, none that I really like - but I have decided to put this one in anyway. 



I have used paper from the my booklet of DCWV Adhesive Paper prints and a chipboard sentiment from a set that was a freeby on a magazine a few years ago and has been hanging around for ever in my stash.  The flowers, a button to match, some scrap orange bazil and the stamped sentiment from my SU set One of a Kind was also included. I used SU pumpkin Pie ink to stamp it and a commercial card blank. Nothing inside it yet. There is a scalloped circle behind the flower but my SU punch was not big enough to show clearly. I struggled with  this sketch and didn't know whether to case the design or use it as an inspiration and so my card is not very inspiring - no 'mojo'. However, 'here tis'.




2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

I love it...it screams spring. Cute and fun!

Pam Varnell said...

This is such a sweet card. Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge at the Little Paper Shop.