Saturday 23 October 2010

Just a Note Box

When tidying up my desk (one of them, I have three) I found 7 images cut from cards given to me by a older friend "because they are pretty and it's a shame to throw them out". Thanks Mary. Anyway, I turned them into six Note Cards and then decorated a box to match. Added some envelopes and now I can give it back to her as a box of note cards!

Here it is.  I used just scraps and stuff from the stash, nothing new or fresh, except the stamp from Annabelle Stamps from the set called Sentimental Bluebells.  I also had an insert in the card with the date and a stamp with an arrow and the comment "Here's the Scoop" but I don't know who made the set. It was an early clear stamp set I got, some years ago. I also use lace and some bling.



The box lid


The inside takes six cards and envelopes. I will put in some stamps as well. 


There were three cards x 2 each. The image on the box top was an extra. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your box looks so cool Susan, it'll be a great gift to your friend, she'll love it! Ira

A Consuming Passion said...

What a fabulous idea Susan! Love these boxed notecards - gret gift idea!