Tuesday 16 November 2010

Painting with EP....

So, I had a go - here it is:

I enjoyed playing but it took a while - and I ended up re-stamping the background image twice. I also discovered that some EP's are not suited to this. I tried to get the darker blue to sprinkle around and blend in with the lavender but it tended to clump, and so I blended in some ink to disguise it.  I was afraid to do it too much, but think I should have been bolder. The kings were fussy cut after being embossed and then coloured with Copics - I did colour them with watercolour pencils and an aqua pen but it looked wishy-washy, so went over that with Copics. Some gold pen on the headdresses and a gold star from the stash.


Stamps: City of David by Flourish; and SU The Snowflake Spot (discontinued)
Paper and Card: SU Whisper White; gold framed commercial blank card
Ink: ; Memento Paris Dusk
Other: EP's - various for Stamp It;  Copics; gold star, dimensionals

1 comment:

A Consuming Passion said...

What a perfect card Susan!!!