Sunday 5 December 2010

Sidetracked

Yes, again. I saw these in Blue Bella's blog and had a go.




Stamps:  SU Season of Joy and WSM Compliments of the Season
Paper and Card: SU Daffodil Delight; SU Whisper White; Allison Ellis design - So This is Christmas paper
Ink: SU Poppy Parade
Other: SU Sticky Strip; t-lights


T-lights in boxes with a snowflake stamped image on the top of the t-light. So cute! OK, now I know how to do this and make a cute and easy box, so back to card making.  I had  two of these card blanks given to me, so this is what I did with them. The other one is in blue and has a snowman image on it, a digi.




Stamps: WMS Nutcraker and Compliments of the Season
Paper and Card: Commercial card blank with lattice; gold card; SU Whisper White
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Other: Copic pens; bling; double sided tape, Smooch highlights; gold pen



And then there is the Amaryllis Lily - here it is yesterday morning:

2 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Good morning Susan - thanks for your comments. I'm not really organised - it's only the trees that are up. I still have shopping, wrapping, and Christmas cards to make!!!

Your Amaryllis is looking stunning!!

Your Nutcracker card is just gorgeous - I love how you've coloured him - very fresh and bright! I do think that he makes a wonderful card. Great candles too!

Caroline said...

Great tea light box!! And a fab idea to stamp the tea lights. Thanks for joining in with the Creative Card Crew.
Caroline x