Tuesday 1 February 2011

Let's Get Sketchy

...with OWL#38 Challenge. particularly those in Queensland who are now having to deal with a Tornado bearing down on the coastline hell bent on destruction and mayhem. My thoughts are definitely with you and I hope you are all OK and will all be OK.


One layer, one single piece of folded card, and no embellishments - just stamps.  I used two different stamp sets and my SU Markers to colour up the cling stamps so that I could get a different colour on different parts of the stamp.  It was quick and easy.


Stamps:  SU Upsy Daisy; Inkadinkado - Pretty Flowers
Paper and Card:  bank white card - commercial variety
Ink:  SU markers - Kiwi Kiss, Pear Pizzazz, Mellow Moss, Garden Green, Ruby Red, Poppy Parade, Summer Sun
Other:  

6 comments:

Lorraine said...

Hi Susan, very pretty card.
You asked on my blog what grungeboard with paper. I just stuck pretty paper to grungeboard before die cutting. Hope this helps. Hugs xx

Deborah Frings said...

And this is fabulous!! Love the flower and dragonfly - it's super!

Jennifer said...

Love, love these colours together! A very pretty card!

Great job on the challenge and thanks for playing along with OLW38!

Audrey said...

What a lovely CAS card! I love the dragonfly.
Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Ruthie said...

Susan I just love this! Love the simplicity of it!

One of my faves today!

Thanks for joining in the fun at Aud Sentiments

Rx

Ruthie said...

Hiya Susan - thanks for the comment on my gamer card - yes, I just got it through google images - think it was on a manga site!!! A good source of images for children are colouring pages and fonts are a great source for loads of images!!! Rx