Monday 4 July 2011

And another one (mices) bites the dust!

But, it is sad as they are really so cute! However, none last night, so the traps are now set downstairs in my space to see if there are any other mice running around down here, and if not, then they will go into John's workshop to see is he has any.

Meanwhile, I have started to clean up my space a bit - so not a lot of crafting is happening.  However, I did this yesterday - when I was playing with the idea of using my Martha Stewart edge punches to create a frame.  Not very well but I am going to enter it into the AnnaBelle Stamps challenge - Just Say It In Frames.

The stamp is from Sugar Nellie, called Hamish with Tractor, and it is coloured with Copics.  The background is sponged with chalk and the sentiment is from Stamp It. The image is fussy cut and attached using dimentionals and the reason there is ribbon on it is that I tried to take the mounted image off and tore the background and could not be bothered to  cut a new one - just added the ribbon trim! Very lazy!! The whole lot is mounted on some Laura Ashley card from a 2010 calendar (recycled), with a cream folded card behind it.  Inside uses some more of the LA card and another Stamp It sentiment:  see?


I apologise for the photo's but it was raining outside and cold, and I was in a hurry.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

What a gorgeous frame Susan! Love the sweet image and words as well!
Thanks for sharing with us this week :)
Andrea

Sue said...

glad to hear you are finally starting to get on top of your littl mouse problem, they are cute but I really don't like the presents and smells they leave behind-lol!
Love your frame, so intricate, and the sentiment is fabulous!!
thanks for sharing at AnnaBelle's this week! :)

Kylie said...

Hi Susan,
LOVE your card and LOVE your gorgeous frame and your image is just too cute, LOVE it!!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Annabelle Stamps Blog!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Take care,
Kylie X