Saturday 20 August 2011

Brakefast Club Summer Madness Swap

I participated in this recently, and my card from Deb arrived a few days ago - it is quite lovely and really shimmers.  With her card Deb also sent me a small present - so unexpected and so nice of her. My card created for Verna arrived yesterday so I can now put it up here.


Deb's card -- she painted the butterfly card with shimmery H2O's before punching out the butterflies.


Mine uses a Stamp-It stamp, coloured with Copics - I sprayed the background after masking my girls, using my new Copic Airbrushing System which as given to me by my husband for my recent birthday.  Yummy! A die-cut labels frame and paper scraps to create the background, and some flowers from Prima.  My conversation bubbles were free cut after I printed them on the computer. 



No comments: