Sunday 13 November 2011

Tag, you're it!

I have made a lot of tags lately but need to make a lot more - however, here are some, using a variety of stamps - freebies, WMS and SU -  and the die's are all cut from the SU Sizzix Big Tags or Spellbinders Labels 18. The string is either from Annabelles Stamps or SU Bakers Twine. 





Then I made some vintage cards, using the new Waltzing Mouse stamps I received in the mail and a lovely Verve postcards stamp, with images from Meg's Garden Designs Galore series of 12 x 12 papers.  Throw in some die cuts and lace, and background Figgy Pudding Christmas DP, some ribbon and sparkly numbers coloured with Copics and I had fun creating! 





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love all the pretty tags and Christmas cards you've been busy making. The silhouette stamps on the tags are great and I like the lovely framing stamps you used as well with the die cutting. I've been busy with my Christmas crafting too. Hope to get a lot done this weekend. :)