Monday 5 December 2011

Jack's Birthday Card

As you know I have been in Canberra celebrating our grandson's sixth birthday - here is the card I made for him using the SU set Under the Big Top that we got at the Conference last month. The papers and card are all from SU.


The first photo is of the two recycled and reused brown paper shopping bags that I decorated to hold his stash of birthday goodies, as well as the card, a trifold one.

Page one



Inside the card - sentiment is from a freebie set of stamps that came with a magazine


The second page (or third?) - this style gives you 5 faces to decorate

Then I had a party on Sunday here - a workshop to make some tags for Christmas. They all made five tags at least and they were all different - and I took them all off the SU site !


No comments: