Thursday 29 December 2011

Last of the Christmas cards

Here are the last few cards I made for Christmas:



The stamp is from Stamp-It and I used SU Black ink pens and an Old Olive SU pen for the holly leaves, onto SU Whisper White and mounted the image onto SU Real Red. I die cut a label and stamped a sentiment from Waltzing Mouse Stamps and mounted that with dimentionals. I finished it with bling. The card is a commercial blank from Regal Press. I made five of these and sold them as a set, with envelopes. I didn't have time for a box so just tied some ribbon around them.  

I hope everyone had a great Christmas celebration with family and friends.  Ours is on-going, not helped by the fact the my husband has a birthday tomorrow as well! My New Years Eve will be very quiet I expect - me snoring on the couch and hubby snoring on the other! We are off to the Taste Food Festival in a minute, and to see the yachts at the end of the various ocean races, including the Sydney Hobart.


Just wanted to add this photo of granddaughter number two, all dressed up to go to her school's formal - just prior to Christmas - note the sparkles in the corners of the eyes!  Her shoes were at least three inches high and she could not walk that well, but she looked lovely and so grown-up!




2 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

What a gorgeous CAS design - love the image and sentiment. And your granddaughter looks beautiful! I hope she had a good time.

Sounds like a good way to spend New Year's Eve - we tend to have a quiet one too - but party the next day!!

Have a very Happy New Year.

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Beautiful CAS cards and your granddaughter is really pretty!