When I got time to get them organised I had to ink them up and stamp them, and on Wednesday I used my Copics and coloured them up! I had also been using an older SU stamp set to practice my watercolouring skills again, using the SU pens. So, today from the four images I made three cards and nearly finished another (show you that later)! I had SO MUCH FUN!
I will be entering the following two cards using their images in their challenge LOTV # Anything Goes!
Isn't that image so cute! The sentiment is from Waltzing Mouse's set Eggstra Special Baskets and I admit I have cut it in half so I can stamp it in one line......not that straight but! I used clear Spica pen on the egg and on some other areas (butterfly, biggest ducks's collar, daffodil) to make them glittery.
The card is SU Pool Party, and Lucky Limeaide, with an orangy bazzil card between. Ribbons from stash, and the bling. The edges are Spellbinders Edgabilities - first time I have used them.
I am going to enter this also in the following:
Charisma Cards - Easter
Delightful Sketches - Easter
This one also uses SU Pool Party (it was there on the desk!), Ruby Red and ribbon is also SU. The image is matted onto another slightly different frame shape - both are Spellbinders. The white bazzil card is embossed using a Spellbinders Bossabilities! I have swiped it with Pool Party ink on the edges. Some Prima flowers and a few die cut leaves,and the sentiment is from the WMS set from above. Image coloured with Copics.
I will enter this is
Dutch Dare - sketch challenge
This is the card using the image from the SU set Summer by the Sea. In fact all things except the plastic button and charm are from SU. I have used the die cut machines and Spellbinders dies to cut and emboss for this. The lighter blue card (Marina Mist) had a circle cut into it, and then a scalloped frame created and glued in, and then it was all embossed. I then positioned the image on a red mount (Ruby Red), under the top circle, and used dimentionals to lift the front up. I added some ribbon, the button from the stash sewn on with twine, and then stamped the sentiment, punched it out with the postage stamp punch, and mounted it onto a square of Pacific Blue. The base card is also made from Pacific Blue and that is the ink used. I drew a dotted sewing line around the edge with a white gel pen.