Sunday 4 August 2013

Bright Sunshine Yellow for Gingerloft!

Yes, that's right - the latest Gingerloft Challenge wants to see some bright sunshine yellow from you all! After all, it's summer somewhere!

My card is using the digi from Tami called Bamboo Frame, and can be found at her digi shop. I coloured it with a mixture of Copics and Prisma Pencils, and really like the intensity of it as a result.

I am not sure if it is meant to be this way or turned around so the stalk goes downward, but this is the way it is! I cut out the image and affixed it to a SU label cut from SU Daffodil Delight card and then embossed with a TH folder. I swiped some TH Distress Ink - Antique Photo - around the edges of this.


Some seam binding (yellowish) and a metal charm with the sentiment - from the stash - was added.


I mounted some yellow dotted paper (SU) with some SU Taken with Teal card and put this behind the label, after also swiping some ink around the edges of the paper.


All this was mounted onto some patterned paper (sorry, no idea where from) and them onto a piece of SU Very Vanilla folded to make the card blank.

This is a card that can be used for either of the genders, and for many multiple reasons. It all depends on what is written inside. A pretty digi and I am please with the mixing of two elements - alcohol ink and Prisma pencils with some Gamasol.

I will enter this in the following challenges:
Ladybug Crafts: anything Floral
Cards Galore Challenge: A Bingo card - my card fits several times but I will go with flowers, die-cuts, ribbons! 







1 comment:

Isobel said...

Great card thanks for joining us at cards galore and good luck
From
Isobelx