Saturday 15 March 2014

Happy St Pats Day!

For those of you who celebrate this day - Happy St Pats!


I made this card for a challenge going on at the Waltzing Mouse, but my card was not very vintage and they wanted a vintage St Pats - so I will just put it here for you to admire and maybe enter some other challenges!


I have used a freebie image from Claire and some other of her stamps to create the frame and the sentiment. I put the image into Picassa and played with it to get it the colours it is - Irish and Australian mixed!


The card is all from Stampin' Up and the bling is just from the stash - 3 green pearls. 

I will enter this in the following:
Craft for the Craic: something green
Get Inky Challenge: St Pats day
Aud Sentiment: anything goes - its ages since I did one of their challenges!




5 comments:

Merry said...

Thats a lovely image and love the yellow background.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card . Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

Pixie Flutterby said...

I love the clean lines and simplicity of this card
Thanks for joining us at Craft for the Craic
Pixie ( Craft for the Craic DT )

~ginny said...

Well, where have you been Susan??!! And welcome back to Aud Sentiments! Love the STRENGTH & depth of these colors that just pop off the page in this CAS card! The sentiment does tickle by the way! I also love the broken line that frames your focal image. Thank you for sharing your project & creativity with us once again Susan!
~ginny,
Senior DT for Aud Sentiments: [#102 "Any Thing Goes"]
RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

Unknown said...

A beautiful CAS card. Thanks for playing with AudSentiments this week.