Sunday 10 August 2014

Anything Goes at the Squirrel and the Fox!

The current challenge (Number #75) at the Squirrel and the Fox is Anything Goes, which means we will probably get lots of entries!




Our Sponsor is - Make it Crafty, a wonderful Aussie store

Prize - $10 Gift certificate to their store. 

Bonus Prize - use a MIC image to go into a second draw to win a $10 Gift certificate to their store. 



I needed a male card so this is the image I chose from our sponsor. There are some wonderful new images that are so amusing available! 



Usual trick of printing off onto X Press card and colouring with Copics - this time though, the image was a big one - deliberately! 


My sentiment is from VERVE stamps, and stamped in Momento Tuxedo Black. 



I masked the image and sponged on some Momento ink for the sky and ground also, and added some TH Distress to form some dimension in the ground. I added a star, 'cause he is! 

Inside says "Sending BIG hugs!" 

Hope you like him. 

I will enter this in the following challenges:
Hiding in my Craftroom: KISS - fairly simple I thought!
Alphabet Challenge: M is for Men



3 comments:

Ina G said...

Laughing out loud here Susan. Beautifully coloured. Love your image. Just fabulous and fantastic male card ....still laughing.

Anonymous said...

What a great card.
Love the sponge effect too. Off to check out MIC.

Unknown said...

Great card, I love that fun image! It's coloured beautifully and perfect for our M for Men challenge!

Thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!

Sheena
xxx