Monday 1 September 2014

September and a New Challenge at Unstampabelles


 The theme for the month is to "be funny" and the TWIST is to FRAME IT!


I made two items. 

Before I show you those I will talk about the prize. 
My hubby, the Wood Guy, and myself are providing that this month.



Here it is, from Spellbinders.

The first card is mostly hand drawn, and added to with appropriate enbellies



The drawing was mounted on red card before being placed on a white square commercial card fromRegal Crafts.


I have a pack of these spiders - for an arachniphobe that is quite an achievement!


A red heart bling piece


Up close to the drawing - idea is a direst CAS from Pinterest. 


Sentiment pun is typed up and printed out and mounted an a scrap of red card before being placed. 

Now, my second card is a decoupage one, and I talk about a bit on unstampabelleschallenge@blogspot.com.au
So, go there for a discussion on when and what is acceptable but note that this is not a digi stamp,

I do love Gus - he is printed out already coloured up as a decoupage sheet from Bugaboo, and so was the sentiment.



I layered this twice


The keys are also layered, his face, the pipe, the slippers.....


You can see more clearly here.

So, whatever style floats your boat......why not think about making an amusing item without using stamps and after checking out thr DT's creations as well, put in an entry for the challenge.


2 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Your spider web card looks amazing-- such a perfect drawing and I love love the red element!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Anonymous said...

Your cards are fab. I don't know how you keep coming up with such great ideas. Love the spider web - not that fond of spiders here either. The puns are great.