Saturday 10 December 2016

Last Crafting with Dragonfly post for 2016!

Merry Christmas to all!




At Crafting With Dragonflies this time we are asked to 

Get Our Christmas On 

and create a card to share for Christmas!

I decided to make a shaker card


I used a new Stampin' Up set Merriest Wishes
and some gold embossing powder
and the die set that goes with the stamps

My j and y were from a word die joy,and I trimmed out the o


I stamped the 'snow' and gold embossed it at the top of the card
It is clearer on the bottom card image


Add some sprinkles into the shaker part and away you go!
Just as long as you remember to put the ascetate window in before sprinkling in the sprinkles.....
Finish off with some gold twine

You could add an image of a Santa or snowman or similar and make the aperture a bit bigger if you wanted.......

Anyway, I am sure you all have beautiful Christmas cards you want to share so please do.
Go to Crafting with Dragonflies and enter there!



No comments: