Saturday 6 May 2017

Mother's Day or Flowers?

Some might do both - that is, make a Mother's Day card with flowers!

This is the newest challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies.
Make a Mother's Day card OR a card Full of Flowers.

To make my card I chose to use a new stamp set I have from SU called Avant-Garden 
that I got for free during Sale-A-Bration.



Got to love a free set of stamps!
The sentiment comes from there too. 

The flowers are fussy cut after stamping.


I stamped off some of the flowers and some are full ink.



I stamped in the stems and some leaves before layering the flowers in place. 


A bit of layering also with the band across the lower half of the card containing the sentiment.

It could be Mother's Day or any day, really.

With no Mother or MIL left to give a card to now, I tend not to make them unless asked to by someone else. 

I hope everyone has a happy Mother's Day in Australia (and anywhere else where it is celebrated on the second Sunday in May).

You can enter Crafting with Dragonflies challenge 


Some eye candy to allow you some thinking time
Taken at the Royal Botanical Gardens, Tasmania (not by me)

This is from the Japanese Gardens,  in May, of the Zig Zag Bridge area.


No comments: