Thursday 1 June 2017

Pink and/or Purple

There is a new June challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu!

A touch of Pink and/or Purple!

I made a gift card container for a female - and used a new technique I learned off Scrapbooking Made Simple involving foil and sticky-backed anything! Loved the tutorial on YouTube - I think it was about 204.......or it could have been one slightly earlier.....

She is amazing, Stacy, in that she uses stuff in so many gloriously different ways!

I used double-sided chipboard- sticky both sides!




It has such a beautiful shine and no heat required!


Simple fold and some decoration


Love my D'Lish flowers!


Inside can take a card or a gift voucher

There you are!

Eclectic Ellapu is open for a month!


2 comments:

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

such a beautiful gift card holder. The recipient is extremely lucky - love it xx

Judy McKay said...

Beautiful gift holder . lovely design and colours. Judy