Google+ Followers

Friday, September 1, 2017

September is Upon Us ... Already!

At Eclectic Ellapu, the September challenge is to create an item that fits the theme of 


''Floral and Fauna and/or Nature''

I cheated a bit as I have been away for the last two weeks and frantically busy since I got back two days ago - so I  am using a piece that I made in a class at Paperific in Melbourne last week. 



I attended the class at Scrapmatts
The design and the bits were all provided by Sofie Rossides from Scrapmatts

She is an excellent crafter and a great teacher. 

We made a Christmas Bauble01
Sometimes it is just nice to sit back and let someone else tell you how to create and make something - this was my thing!



You can see how big it was with the peg as the comparison.


I will hang it on my tree with pride this year. 


Sofie provided everything, including a sheet of instructions if we wanted to replicate this. 
Yes,I did purchase some bits from the stall - lots of bits really.

Here is my haul from the day!

No automatic alt text available.

I may have spent a lot of money......

You can see some Scrapmatt stuff on the bottom left side and a bit at the top right.....

Anyway - let's see what you have come up with for September's challenge at 









1 comment:

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

wow such a beautiful bauble - love it. x