Monday 13 November 2017

Second week for Unstampabelles

The challenge this month at Unstampabelles is to


 It's all about the cake...
TWIST use mainly the primary colours 

(REDYELLOW and BLUE!)

So, anything with a cake is OK for the challenge, 
and then you can see how primary you can go with your colours! 
It really is not that difficult. 

My card (again) this week is a Wedding Card, I think......or maybe a Congratulation card...


It has lots of sequins and bits and bobs from my scrap pile......


My yellow is gold (well, that's yellow)
My scraps were all red - including the bits I dyed as well with ink refills and sprays


It's a wonky cake - wouldn't want to carry it across the dance floor......


Taken out of direct sunlight....

Finally, a photograph taken from from the front/back garden - the front door is on the other side of the house but this looks out across the bay so is the front of the house....if you know what I mean...



It's only taken 15 yeas to get the arch covered. The top is a little thin still but that is because the possom's eat the new shoots off it all the time!!!



2 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Your cake makes me smile, how cute and fun is this! And it's a great way to use bits and bobs, I have to remember this! :) Love those gold little birds!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Forgot to say that your front/back :D of the house is a delight! Such beautiful piece of garden! You are so lucky to see the bay across these lovely plants! The arch with the climbing roses is wonderful!