Monday 5 February 2018

Challenge #76: Anything Goes at Unstampabelles

Except of course, using stamps because they are UNstampaBELLES!

So, you can make anything in the papercrafting line as long as it does not have stamps in it

Welcome back to their first challenge for the new year


#76: February - First for the New Year: Anything Goes 
as long as it does not involve stamps!

Twist - use something new you have recently acquired in your stash!

Prize (Random number)
Die cut of foliage (new)

I made firstly a card for this challenge

I wanted to play with my new Hot Foil machine so I did


Silver foil on black looks amazing
I had an art deco foil die so that meant I had to make an art deco style card


The top photo sentiment is also foiled.


The materials used on the card are Debbie Moore Designs and were part of a free booklet that cam with a magazine last year.


There is a bit of decoupage too, and layering/glueing of the backdrop onto card to strengthen it.


Sideways view


To post it will fold flat and fit a big envelope so probably cost $2 to post if sent through mail as the top part takes up extra space over the top of the card. I will probably hand-deliver it. 

Did you see the super moon? Wasn't it amazing! Loved the eclipse and the way it changed colour too. I tried to take some photo's but mine were not very good. This is my best one:



I love this one though


WOW… what a great multiple exposure of last night’s blood moon over the Tasman Bridge thanks to Vincent Tsau.

www.instagram.com/matchavincent


These day's I spend a lot of my time dealing with this small spirit. He can take up a lot of it! He is getting me out of bed very early (6 - 6.30 am) and as a consequence I am going to bed relatively early for me and surprisingly sleeping well most of the time, except when he decides to sleep on my head or across my neck. Waking up to the sound of him purring and the feel of his little paws on my face is kinda sweet even if the clock says it is 3.45 am!



This is Weasley this morning about 9.00 am, trying to get me out of bed to play with him!
He had already been fed!



1 comment:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely post, full of beautiful images: your amazing and super elegant card, the sweet Weasley and the stunning moon!
Great work with the booklet elements and your new foiling toy, your card is a piece of Art! Love the image and the design!
I haven't see the moon, so thanks for sharing the awesome photos!
And Weasley is really a sweet ball of fur... so lovely even if he want play at sleep time :) Just adorable.