Monday 2 April 2018

Time waits for none of us......

....and I just realised that the newest challenge over at Unstampabelles for April is about to start!

The challenge is 

#78:April Vellum or Acetate

Prize 

New KaiserCraft EF





Twist - create a new view

Now, according to Unstampabelles the view can be of anything so my new view today is this.

Image may contain: plant and indoor

I wonder how that happened!
It is the view out of our bedroom window
We are getting new blinds - isn't that lucky?

I have gone with Acetate this week
I am repurposing/reusing an acetate box that housed originally some candles


I made it a container for some Easter Goodies and added a tag!


The tag is one from SU and I paper pieced it.


The chicken is one I got from a local craftsman - it is made of wood
You could fill this up totally with eggs if required but I sort of wanted to set a small domestic farm scene - a new view......


Several more views


What fun can you come up with?

You have a month to comply


1 comment:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Mmmm... perhaps a little cat played with the curtains? :/
Brilliant idea repurposing that acetate box, it's just perfect for Easter with your decorations! Love that cute chicken inside :)